Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring or Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
When I think of Spring, the first two things that come to mind are Easter and Spring flowers. For today’s Spring Has Sprung projects, I chose Easter. I have this beautiful collection of Amana Easter Eggs, I continue to add to from year-to-year.
At the start of Lent, I bring the basket up from the cool darkness of our basement and enjoy this Easter Egg collection though the season of Lent and the Easter holiday. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these special Easter eggs for their vibrant, marbled colors. It’s this vibrant color I chose to bring out in today’s card project. Haven’t heard of these special eggs, you can find many pictures on Pinterest or through a Google search for Amana Easter Eggs. Here is a picture of a small portion of my collection. I added two and a half dozen new eggs to my collection this year.
For my Easter card, I wanted a white basket to match the white basket featured in my photo. This was the first basket I filled with these precious Easter eggs. I also wanted to use our new Watercolor Pencils to create the vibrant color for this card and the eggs. Take a look and see what you think.
The full list of supplies used to create this card is located at the bottom of my post below the Blog Hop Line-Up and includes among other items the Basket Bunch Bundle, Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack, and Watercolor Pencils. The inside of the card is stamped with the “Happy Easter” sentiment from the Easter Message stamp set.
Of course, this post would not be complete without sweetening the deal by adding a few chocolate Easter eggs. This time of year you can find one of my favorite Easter treats, Dove’s Milk Chocolate Coconut Creme Eggs. Hope you enjoy these calorie-free chocolate treats.
Aren’t they just adorable and yummy at the same time? I also water-colored the Chocolate Bunnies in Early Espresso. What is your favorite Easter candy? My husband LOVES Jelly Beans this time of year and eats them by the bagful. Leave me a comment below and let me know your favorite sweet treat this time of year.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
Supplies used to create today’s projects (pick and choose products as necessary):