Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase themes that are “from the heart.” This includes any of the following themes… Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and/or Sympathy. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full line-up will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
This month I am featuring the new Sealed with Love Photopolymer Bundle from the new 2017 Occasions catalog creating a Valentine’s Day card and matching treat bag. I designed two versions of the Valentine’s Day card; one using the Layering Circles Framelits along with a Stitched Circle, and one using the Layering Squares Framelits along with a Stitched Square. You can easily use the Layering Framelits for both the Real Red and the Whisper White pieces on the card, if you don’t have the Stitched Shapes Framelits set. Each of the cards also feature five of the printed papers from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (LOVE this paper stack for Valentine’s Day cards and treats). The supplies used in these projects are listed at the bottom of my post.
My favorite Valentine’s Day candy – Cinnamon Hearts. So, I filled a 2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag with Gimbal’s Cinnamon Lovers chewy hearts. This is a great time to be thinking about Valentine cards and small gifts to give to family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and teachers for Valentine’s Day, and getting them made and ready for giving. Take a look!
What is your favorite Valentine candy? And, which version of this card design do you like best? Let me know by leaving me a comment below. If you don’t already follow my blog, I encourage you to do so by clicking on the Follow Me Now button to subscribe. You’ll then be sent an e-mail to confirm your subscription to my blog, once confirmed you’ll be notified by e-mail each time I publish a new post.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
Supplies used in my From the Heart projects include the following: