It’s BIG NEWS when something breaks the mold and changes everything! Stampin’ Up’s new Stamparatus (stamp positioning tool) will change the way you and I stamp, and before long, we will wonder how we crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it! I personally observed demonstrations of this new tool during OnStage Live in Salt Lake City, and you can trust me when I say, it is the most amazing stamp positioning tool available.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over with a new sheet of paper
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement – Hinge Step stamping technique – this is simply amazing!
Want more product details? Take a look at this list of product details and check out the photos at the bottom of this post.
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s clear mount red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid-lines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates providing you with a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
Check out this video from Stampin’ Up to learn the 5 amazing things you need to know about Stamparatus!
YOU have to get one, so how do YOU get in line? With the launch of this fantastic tool, Stampin’ Up is trying something different: testing a new product reservation system. It acts like a true preorder – you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Customers and Demonstrators alike can place reservations and receive their product at the same time. So, you and I can experience our new Stamparatus tools together at the same time. This process will allow us to get the product to YOU as quickly as possible while avoiding back-orders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility.
- When you close your order, be sure to verify your credit card and shipping information is correct.
When are the reservation windows? As I mentioned earlier, there will be three windows, they are as follows.
- November 16 – 30, 2017, with shipment available approximately February 1, 2018
- December 5 – 30, 2017, with shipment available approximately March 19, 2018
- January 15 – 30, 2018, with shipment available approximately April 15, 2018
Why order from me? Once you’ve placed your reservation, I’ll help you track when your Stamparatus will arrive and I’ll send you a special handmade card with instructions on how to replicate the card using your brand new Stamparatus. This special “thank you” gift from me will arrive just in time for the delivery of your new Stamparatus. You won’t want to miss out on this wonderful opportunity.
So, don’t delay, reserve your personal Stamparatus beginning with the first reservation window which opens on Thursday, November 16, at 3 PM (Central Time). And, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Are YOU ready to reserve your Stamparatus?
- Click here beginning November 16 to reserve your Stamparatus
- If you do not have an online account with me you will need to do that first. Here’s the information you need…
- Lynn Tague
- Demo ID 2167254
- West Des Moines, IA 50265
May you always have a seashell in your pocket and sand between your toes.