Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase products that can add sparkle and/or shine for a finishing touch. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
For this month’s project, my goal was to create a special Christmas card for a friend who loves snowflakes as much as I do. I have to confess, I love going outside during an evening snowfall of giant flakes and catch them on dark colored construction paper under the light, so you can look at them up closely; they are beautiful and very intricate. I had this beauty in mind when creating this card.
The card is as beautiful as I imagined it; just difficult to catch on camera. Did you know you can stamp on Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper? I did just that using Soft Sky ink for the three popped-up snowflakes. They are beautiful and full of sparkles. Using Stampin’ Up! Glimmer paper, along with Foil sheets, Rhinestone Basic Jewels and 1/8” Silver Ribbon is sure to add sparkle and shine to any of your projects. These are all staples in my paper-crafting arsenal for adding sparkle and shine, and I use them often.
Let me know what you think of this card by leaving me a comment. If you don’t already follow my blog, I encourage you to do so by providing your e-mail address in the box to the left then clicking on Follow Me Now button. You’ll be notified by e-mail each time I publish a new post. So, you won’t miss out on my creations for the Pals Blog Hop each month.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Karen Zaring Browning at StampWithMeKZB.com
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Supplies used to create this month’s All That Sparkles & Shines card: