Who doesn’t love a great deal? Stampin’ Up! recently anounced the first-ever Bonus Days which are underway from July 7 through July 31.
$5 for EVERY $50! BONUS DAYS JULY 7-31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon you can redeem between August 2 – 31, 2016.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered. HINT: I have found it easy to keep track of these by creating a special email folder (e.g. Specials, Coupons). I move these types of emails to this folder. Once I redeem the codes, then I delete the email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, except $99 Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month to month subscriptions. However, coupons CAN be redeemed for prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. Ask me about Paper Pumpkin!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption
Oh, and did I mention? I will sweeten the deal by sending a special gift to my first customer to take advantage of the Bonus Days special and to the first customer to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by purchasing a 3-month subscription.
Don’t want to miss out on opportunities to save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! product, then be sure to click on the “Follow Me Now” button to the right of this post. You’ll be notified by email of future posts. Coming soon, I will be announcing my new Customer Loyalty Program, so remember to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out.
Thanks for stopping by this evening and learning about these great bonus opportunities.
Have a great evening!