Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
For today’s project I chose “B” for Baby and “B” for Birthday, sharing with you some projects I created using the new Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP). This paper is beautiful and can be used for a variety of occasions such as baby, birthdays, weddings or anniversaries. This heavyweight DSP features Gold Foil on one side of the 12 sheets that are included, then six are Soft Sky/Very Vanilla and six are Blushing Bride/Very Vanilla on the other side. This beautiful and versatile paper is part of the Bundle of Love Suite on pages 102-103 in the new 2017/2018 Annual Catalog.
For the Baby Boy in your life, I used the Soft Sky/Very Vanilla paper to make this standard A2 card and 3″x3″ cards.
For the Baby Girl in your life, I used the Blushing Bride/Very Vanilla paper to make this A2 card and 3″x3″ cards. The 3D favors are from both the Blushing Bride and Soft Sky with Very Vanilla papers.
For that special friend or family member who likes a little bling, I used the Gold Foil/Very Vanilla paper for the following projects along with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder for the sentiments. I just love the fantastic prints available in this DSP paper pack, don’t you?
The 3″x3″ notecards were made to highlight the other two distinct patterns included in the new Bundle of Love Specialty DSP pack, the new Starburst punch (a new personal favorite), and the new Iridescent Sequin Assortment. The 3D favors, filled with the candy coated chocolate Sixlets, also demonstrate how you can use a thinlit or framelit to cut out a window. Now that you have seen the Starburst Punch in all the 3″x3″ cards, what do you think? I just LOVE it paired with the stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits (another personal favorite).
The list of supplies available in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog I used to create today’s projects are included at the bottom of my post. Hope you enjoyed these projects and they inspire some craftiness in you. Let me know what you think of today’s projects and the new products featured by leaving me a comment below.
Before you continue to your next stop on today’s hop, please subscribe to my blog before you leave by clicking on the Follow Me Now link to the right. This will ensure you don’t miss any of my future posts. You may also follow me on Pinterest here, Facebook here, Twitter here, or Tumbler here.
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
Below are the supplies used to create today’s projects from the 2017/2018 Annual Catalog (pick and choose as appropriate). I also used a few small thinlits (such as the bumble bee from Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits) I had on hand as embellishments; these items are not pictured below.